Member benefits include:
TAWGS is an active and friendly club for people who are interested in the study and enjoyment of water gardens. Monthly meetings provide a variety of activities including lectures and pond tours as well as an opportunity to meet other pond enthusiasts.
1) Information, advice and ideas
2) Plant and fish swapping and sharing
3) Guest speakers and presentations
4) Tours and field trips
5) A subscription to the monthly newsletter
6) Access to members-only website content
Formed in the Summer of 1998, TAWGS aims to encourage a greater appreciation and interest in water gardening, aquatic plants and animals. TAWGS goals also include disseminating information about water gardening and to stimulate the study and culture of water gardens.
Annual membership to TAWGS is $15 for individuals or $20 for families.
Get your Membership Application here.
Guests are welcome to attend up to two meetings before joining.